Head of Q.A.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a similar field.
- 10 + years of software development / QA experience and 6+ years working with Automated testing tools and procedures.
- QA Management experience across multiple projects, off-shore and in-house.
- Be a strong leader with experience in implementing and shaping the company's QA processes and strategies.
- Have strong technical skills, both functional and non-functional, manual and automation, ideally in a continuous delivery environment.
- Strong communication skills with all the key stakeholders to ensure QA vision is understood and implemented correctly.
- Be an advocate of Quality Assurance, Continuous Improvement and industry recognized Best Practices.
- Excellent knowledge of Risk Management, Risk Identification and Risked Based Testing.
- Experience managing testing departments or testing functions, managing large and complex activities and processes.
- Flexible with the ability to and work under pressure.
- Able to motivate a team, recognize good talent and bring out the best out of each individual.
The successful candidate will be provided a promising career opportunity and attractive compensation package. To submit your application, in strict confidence, please send your full resume in Word format by
click "Apply Now"
Your application will be treated with strict confidential.