- To cooperate with product development team in setting new product quality standards
- To follow up customers' feedback of the samples and photo typing, to solve the quality issues in the process of proofing;
- To communicate with product manager to understand the quality control key points for different orders;
- To follow up production materials at early stage, medium-term production and final outgoing inspection;
- Be responsible for the quality control in the process, to cooperate with factories to provide solutions to quality issues, to call the relevant department to trace the cause and solve the problem;
- To record data and inspection report according to inspection procedure and standards, report to the superior timely if there are problems beyond your capability;
- Other assignment allocated by the company.
- 3-5 years working experience in quality control and inspection of packaging and printing products, be familiar with paper/plastic/blister;
- Be hardworking, earnest and energetic, good sense of team work;
- Work carefully, good sense of responsibility, communication and coordination skills;
- Good command of English as working language, speaking Mandarin will be a plus.