Position: Quality Control Engineer
- Act as main contact person with client factory site for product development and production.
- Be responsible to ensure Production and Products are made to meet customer requirement and approval samples.
- Be responsible to give factory on how to improve on production process and inspect production line.
- Be responsible to review samples, identify and provide instruction on any needed improvement
- Be responsible provide detail reports on any samples review to Sourcing Managers
- Be responsible to identify product specification requirement. Verify, and confirm product specification, bill of material, drawings, and packaging die lines provided by factories.
- Be responsible for Instruct and monitor any in-house testing at factory and provide testing report.
- Be responsible Evaluate, verify, get approval, and approve any product spec, component, running changes.
- Be responsible for detail documented and inspect all the critical quality check points on each round samples
- Lead the QA section on pre-production meeting and go through all the critical quality check point with factories and sourcing agent, and suggest necessary checking points for the pre-inspection protocol.
- Thai nationality background
- 3-5 years of experience in manufacturing
- Very English communication.