- Provide leadership to develop and implement food safety program, e.g., HACCP, GMPs, Pest Control, Recall, Food Allergen and Environmental Monitoring.
- Lead individual contribution in quality plant with well cross-functional section.
- Assures compliance with Corporate QA/QC policies and procedures, as well as Federal, State, and local regulations.
- Maintains customer quality satisfaction through inspection of raw materials, in-process materials, production processes, environmental conditions, and finished products.
- Manage document control to ensure all document approved, reviewed, and updated on time within scope of QMS.
- Bachelor's degree in Food science, Biotechnology, or any related fields.
- 5+ years experience working in Quality in food, beverage, flavor, pet food, and/or ingredient manufacturing plants.
- Extensive knowledge of HACCP, Auditing, SSOP's, GMP's, FDA, OSHA, Quality Systems, and Plant Sanitation required.
- Proficient both Thai and English communication (Speaking, Writing, Reading)
- Must be able to work in cross function and well collaboration with production, engineering, internal, and external department.
The successful candidate will be provided a promising career opportunity and attractive compensation package. To submit your application, in strict confidence, please send your full resume in Word format by click "Apply Now"
Your application will be treated with strict confidential.
Direct: +662-078-7300 | Mobile: +668-0086-8220
Address: Amarin Tower, Room No. S5139, 5thfloor, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330