R&D Manager - Air Conditioning (Product design and Service solutions)
- Provide application support and aftersales service in terms of technical support to the customers.
- Create a training tools and provide technical training on product application to support the business.
- Provide Technical support in Engineering field i.e. Drawing, specification preparation, Component selection etc. for product
- Seeking for new potential business opportunity and collaborate with Sales team to develop and execute business plan
- Support and provide technical solution in short term, long term to the customer.
- Join Sales activities to provide technical support and create value added approaching to the client.
- Other duties will be assigned by the supervisor.
- Bachelor's degree in Electrical, Mechanical, Refrigeration/ HVAC engineering
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in Air Conditioning and Refrigeration (HVAC/R) industry service.
- Hands on experience in technical knowledge of Variable Speed Compressors, Air Conditioning System design and Trouble Shooting.
- Good communication in English
- Good team player with excellent communication and presentation skills
The successful candidate will be provided a promising career opportunity and attractive compensation package. To submit your application, in strict confidence, please send your full resume in Word format by click "Apply Now"
For a confidential discussion please call 02-106-8611 and ask to speak to the Industrial1 Team.
Your application will be treated with strict confidential.
en world Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Athenee Tower, 12th Floor, Unit 1201-1202
63 Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand
Tel: +66 (2) 106 8600 | Fax: +66 (0) 2654 0901