Senior R&D Division Manager, Label & Packaging, (Bangpoo)
Our client provides shrink sleeve LABELS , self-adhesive LABELS (pressure sensitive labels), spouted pouches, and packaging machinery in a global scale.
Working location: Bangpoo factory, Samutprakarn
Working day: 5 days working (Mon-Fri 8am-5pm)
- Development and implement of LABELS - packaging platforms
- Develop material and spec to achieve customer requirement and solving problem
- Identify, evaluate, and develop packaging components and systems to meet business, manufacturing, customer and consumer needs
- Develop packaging component drawings and specifications, packaging BOM's, finished goods packaging specifications and distribution specifications. Additionally, writes all Packaging Qualification Documents used for testing and qualifying all packaging components at manufacturing facilities
- Creates collaborative and leadership relationships with Packaging team and cross functional partners; builds trust and partnerships with team members
- Any other ad-hoc duties assigned
- Bachelor or Master degree in Material science, Engineering in material or chemical science.
- Over 15 years experience, including from LABELS for flexible packaging, packaging etc. industry
- Strong experience in R&D of LABELS - packaging (Film, Plastic) or related
- 3 - 5 years experience in team management
- Able to communicate in English e.g. to Japanese etc. with skills in Ms office and SPSS
- Well organized, detail oriented, adaptable, work well under pressure & dynamic business environment, good leadership and good team player
Interested candidate can reach 061 824 1281 and ask to talk with "Packaging Team" for further information.
Your application will be taken with ultimate confidentiality.