Job Descriptions: Focusing on Learning & Development Program, Organization Development, Recruitment and On-boarding
- Training needs analysis, define suitable training vendors, including yearly vendor evaluation, training record and prepare training report
- Ensure in-house development program are delivered according to annual training plan
- Manage training and development database
- Handle sales-development planning, career management system and individual career development plan
- Responsible for succession planning administrative process and system to ensure the effective implementation of succession planning process are meet the company targets
- Handle overall of Recruitment and On-boarding process
- Other assignment as required.
- Thai Nationality Only
- Male/Female, obtained bachelor's degree in related fields
- Minimum 5 years with solid working experience in Recruitment/ HRBP/ Training & Development in Multinational Company (medium - large sizing)
- Hands-on, strong communication skills, well-organized skills, initiative, proactive, ability to work under high pressure
- Ability to work in matrix and dynamic organization with fast pace environment.
- Well troubleshoot, well organization and prioritize, document management and accuracy
- Good command of English both spoken and written
The successful candidate will be provided a promising career opportunity and attractive compensation package. To submit your application, in strict confidence, please send your full resume in Word format by click "Apply Now"
For a confidential discussion please call 02-106-8656 and ask to speak to the HR Team. Your application will be treated with strict confidential.
en world Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Athenee Tower, 12th Floor, Unit 1201-1202 63 Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand Tel: +66 (2) 106 8600 | Fax: +66 (0) 2654 0901