- Manage Talent Acquisition & Talent Management functions by developing and implementing the effective model, processes, methodologies and programs in order to ensure the staff competency which will enable business growth strategy.
- Source candidates from all kind of recruitment sourcing channel such as social network, referral program.
- Conduct end-to-end recruitment process throughout employee life cycle from screening, recruiting, succession planning, training, resignation, and retention.
- Develop recruitment and selection process effectively.
- Keep-up-to-date with the latest developments in the field of recruitment and selection.
- Prepare and implement annual training and development plan by discussing with MD and line manager in order to prepare the annual training plan conforming with business strategies.
- Create and deliver annual in-house master training plan.
- Prepare and implement training roadmap for all positions.
- Prepare the development plan for the High potential or key position and report and analyze the progress of development plan.
- Arrange the annual budget and allocate for Annual Plan
- Coordinate with the Ministry of Labour for tax exempt.
- Evaluate and provide the feedback to management about course feedback and follow up key training and development curriculum as well as provide its pay back measurement to relevant Business Units or Department Head.
- Be internal instructor for specific programs.
- Cooperate to ensure compliance of ISO systems in Learning & Development
- Bachelor's Degree in Organizational Development, Human Resources Management, or related fields.
- 5-8 years of working experience in recruitment, Human Resource Development.
- Understands in depth of Learning & Development process & procedures.
- Understands in depth of resourcing process & procedures
- Experience in working with Multi National Company (MNC) in diversity culture.
- Proven track record on Human Resource development background in the dynamic organization.
- Able to see the big picture while being attentive to details, with proactive attitude to react with valid solutions.
- Possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills. Able to build rapport, momentum, engagement and commitment with related parties to the projects and assignments.
The successful candidate will be provided a promising career opportunity and attractive compensation package. To submit your application, in strict confidence, please send your full resume in Word format by click "Apply Now"
For a confidential discussion please call 02-106-8609 and ask to speak to Khun Mallika. Your application will be treated with strict confidential.
en world Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Athenee Tower, 12th Floor, Unit 1201-1202
63 Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand
Tel: +66 (2) 106 8600 | Fax: +66 (0) 2654 0901