- Write and post job descriptions.
- Source potential candidates on recruitment system platform.
- Parse specialized skills and qualifications to screen resumes.
- Perform pre-screening calls to analyze applicants' abilities.
- Interview candidates combining various methods (e.g. structured interviews, technical assessments and behavioral questions).
- Coordinate with team leaders to forecast department goals and hiring needs.
- Craft and send personalized recruiting emails with current job openings to passive candidates.
- Participate in conferences and meetups to network with professionals
- Compose job offer letters.
- Onboard new hires.
- Promote company's reputation as a great place to work.
- Conduct job and task analyses to document job duties and requirements.
- Keep up-to-date with new trends and products.
- Thai nationality.
- Over 10 years' proven experiences as a recruiter (IT recruiter is strongly preferable).
- Hands-on experience with various interview formats.
- Technical expertise with an ability to understand and explain job requirements for IT roles.
- Familiarity with Applicant Tracking Systems and resume databases.
- Solid knowledge of sourcing techniques.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Solid understanding of HR practices and labor legislation.
The successful candidate will be provided a promising career opportunity and attractive compensation package. To submit your application, in strict confidence, please send your full resume in Word format.
For a confidential discussion please call 02-106-8610 and ask to speak to the HR Team. Your application will be treated with strict confidential.
en world Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd
Athenee Tower, 12th Floor, Unit 1201-1202
63 Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand
Tel: +66 (2) 106 8600 | Fax: +66 (0) 2654 0901