Talent Acquisition Manager
Location: Bangkok (BTS accessible)
- To conduct the full-scope of talent acquisition e.g. sourcing and selecting process for all key position included managerial positions.
- To develop sustainable talent acquisition and hiring plans and strategies that meet with business unit's needs.
- Manage and leads the recruitment process and the overall application of external recruitment and internal team.
- To develop and manage the recruitment report and solve all issue that occurs during hiring process.
- To design and choose the proper message using for recruitment advertisement.
- To develop the new sourcing channels e.g. social networking strategy. Also develop the new recruitment process.
- To support key stakeholders for both commercial office and plants.
- Explores the market best practices in the recruitment and staffing and implement appropriate best practices in the organization.
- To develop the best relationship with the key stakeholders and external recruitment partners.
- To monitor, control and reduce costs of the recruitment process.
- Monitors the labor process and procedure and update changes to keep the process compliant.
- To manage the recruitment team members, develops successors and develop the job responsibilities to add value to team members.
- Being the lead contact for internal key stakeholders regarding to recruitment requirements.
- To consult and be a supporter to key stake holders regarding to recruitment problems.
- Thai nationality only.
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources Management or related field or higher degree's in related field would be an advantageous.
- 5+ years of experience in managerial especially in recruitment field (International consumer goods would preferable).
- Excellent communication, people analysis, negotiation and convincing skills.
- Team management, stakeholder management, leadership, dynamic, and proactive.
- Social media savvy enjoy facing challenges and fast-pace working environment.
- This position is mainly based in Bangkok, but it would be able to travel to Chonburi from time to time.
- Fluent English communication.
To submit your application, in strict confidence, please send your full resume in Word format.
For a confidential discussion, please call 02-106-8657.
Your application will be treated with strict confidential.
en world Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Athenee Tower, 12th Floor, Unit 1201-1202
63 Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand
Tel: +66 (2) 106 8600 | Fax: +66 (0) 2654 0901