- Establishes or providers recommendations to superiors on major accounting policies and financial objectives for company both local and regional policy.
- Prepares reports, which summarize and forecast company business activities and financial position in areas of income, expense, and earnings based on past, present and expected operations.
- Maintains efficient workflow by holding direct reports and team members accountable for quality and efficiency of their work. Builds and maintains positive internal working relationships with other function.
- Improve continuously the processes and operations through initiating and participating in formal and informal improvement programs
- Oversee all necessary controls are in place to safeguard the business and physical assets of the company and that use of such assets is optimized.
- Organize risk management program for the business
- Ensure accurately and timely financial, management and forecasting report for the local and regional management
- Implement financial plan, asset management and cost control within the division
- Review and conduct financial analysis and raise highlight matters to management team
- Organize and coordinate monthly, quarterly and yearly forecasting exercises in accordance with the requirements of company
- Safeguard the assets of the company including debtors, inventory, cash and capita
- At least bachelor degree in Accounting, Finance MBA is preferred.
- Certified Public Accountant and US GAAP is preferred.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in finance and accounting in management level an internal organization.
- Experience and hands on controller in the manufacturing sector or construction business.
- Solid in strategic thinking with expose presence to top management.
- Strong presentation skills and result-oriented track record.
- Very Good coordination skill across organization.
- Self-starter with the ability to work independently.
- Strong leadership and people management skill.
attractive compensation package.
To submit your application, in strict confidence, please send your full resume in
Word format by click "Apply Now"
For a confidential discussion please call 02-106-8628 and ask to speak to
The Finance Team2. Your application will be treated with strict confidential.
en world Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Athenee Tower, 12th Floor, Unit 1201-1202
63 Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand
Tel: +66 (2) 106 8600 | Fax: +66 (0) 2654 0901