- Monitor processing activities and support in assessing risks, including fraud, compliance, financial reporting, business continuity risks, business stores, agencies, campaigns, and payments
- Manage and travel to countries within responsibility such as Vietnam, Cambodia, Myanmar, Indonesia, Philippines
- Provide feedback from country risk & fraud team to ensure policy stays aligned
- Proactively support channel development in assessing non-financial risks and designing controls
- Consistently evaluate and review system and manual processes of fraud control modules
- Provide periodic reporting to regional risk management committee
- Ensure regulation governance in relation with fraud related patterns, loss levels, projects, identified threats/risks and progress made in other key fraud items
- Drive the governance model for regional fraud risk management
- Investigating alerts on fraud detection
- Closely work with the country risk, compliance and operations to strengthen the front-end verification and other processes (e.g. funds transfer, verification strategies, sales channels)
- Thai nationality only
- Bachelor's Degree or higher in Law, IT, Accounting, Risk, or related fields
- At least 5 years' experience in Fraud Management from well-known Financial Institutions or Payment Gateway companies
- Regional experience would have an advantage
- Strong analytical mind to redact business analysis, risk assessment, specifications
- Based in Bangkok and able to travel at least one a week
- Good command of English both in spoken and written
For a confidential discussion please call 02-106-8622 and ask to speak to the Finance Team2.
Your application will be treated with strict confidential.
en world Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Athenee Tower, 12th Floor, Unit 1201-1202
63 Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand
Tel: +66 (2) 106 8600 | Fax: +66 (0) 2654 0901