Our client is the top-tier leader in 3rd party logistic or online delivery service in Southeast Asia region, especially in the Philippines and Indonesia. They are looking for the implementer in security standards to handle to well-being of the shippers' items as well as to set the standards for drivers across the region.
- Reporting of major security incidents to the COO in Singapore.
- Liaise with regional and local management to implement security standards and requirements.
- Be an active participant within each country's head of security's team.
- Set SOP and WI for online delivery service
- Produce / apply regional security documentation based on Regional Security documents.
- Maintain regional security intranet.
- Support and manage Area Security Officers
- Security Point of Contact for Clients and Authorities for the whole Southeast Asia region.
- Conducts security risk assessments and ensure corrective and preventive measures are undertaken.
- Investigates, analyzes and reviews security incidents.
- Oversee audits of subcontractors
- Providing support for commercial and compliance efforts
- Develop security awareness in employees at all levels
Who we are looking for
- Excellent fluency in English and local dialect if appropriate (dialects in Malaysia, Philippines, Indonesia, Vietnam, Thailand)
- Minimum 7 years 3PL security experience on the cross-country basis
- Possess a passport and well-traveled
- Valid work permit if required in country of engagement
- Ability to travel frequently within region / internationally.
- Ability to create security plans.
- Ability to understand security requirements within RFQ/RFI.
- Ability to present security concepts to Regional management
- Ability to conduct relevant security training
- Ability to work with security companies and law enforcement agencies, understanding security terminology used
Personal Attributes :
- Possess a critical mind and an eye for detail
- Able to relate documents to real-life practices
- Able to communicate in an international environment.
- Well-organized and able to PR
The successful candidate will be provided a promising career opportunity and an attractive compensation package. To submit your application, in strict confidence, please send your full resume in Word format by click "Apply Now"
For a confidential discussion please call 061 824 1281 or 02 078 7337
Your application will be treated with strict confidential.
Amarin Tower, Room No. S5139, 5th Floor,
496-502, Ploenchit Road, Lumpini,
Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand
Tel: +66 (2) 106 8600 | Fax: +66 (0) 2654 0901