- Monitor and maintain the existing IT Infrastructure & Network system of within Asia, initiate and propose the appropriated improvement solution and action plan.
- This role is to follow up and assist in case the issues of Infrastructure or its Projects for Thailand, Philippines, China, India, Laos PDR.
- Responsible in role of implementer & supervisor for implementing, roll-out and managing standard group, local initiated IT Project including new site integration for companies
- Perform regional IT project coordinator role for communicating with local IT team and Global IT Team for ensuring that all projects result is delivered in line with the global plan and target
- Update and control of information technology security policy apply to the organization
- Presents and follows strategic projects coming from Global IT Operations.
- In case of Infrastructure related issue on the Asia Operations scope, follows, coordinates, makes the root cause analysis, suggest workarounds as well as long term solution.
- Records activities in Tracking tool and reports/escalates issues to superior when needed.
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Computer Engineering, Information technology or related filed
- At least 7 years experiences in Infrastructure project management.
- Have good technical knowledge and experience of Windows base system, Enterprise Sever, backup system and storage
- Have knowledge of IT Project management
- Have good knowledge of WAN, LAN, IT Security & Firewall and IP telephony system
- Strong leadership and communication skill
- Good command in English.
For a confidential discussion please call 02-106-8600 and ask to speak to the Technology Team.
Your application will be treated with strict confidential.
en world Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Athenee Tower, 12th Floor, Unit 1201-1202
63 Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand
Tel: +66 (2) 106 8600 | Fax: +66 (0) 2654 0901