en world Thailand work closely with an international manufacturer company based in Rayong to find an experienced candidate for the Regional Material and Procurement Specialist position.
You will partner with the Supply Chain Director and your main responsibility will cover forecasting, budgeting, data analysis, etc. The suitable candidate should have the ability to drive the continuous improvement to their system and process along with providing strategic support to the organization.
- Control company policies and procedures that are related to replenishing and sourcing activities.
- Responsible for the regional procurement and sourcing activities to maximize the benefits of the organization. The main focus will be quality of the equipment, raw materials, finished products, etc.
- Manage work orders, schedules and inventory.
- Support and design the effective layout of equipment and the flow of materials in the factory.
- Manage day to day operations and issues related to materials and procurement activities.
- Support key accounts and special customer requests.
- Graduate from the engineering, supply chain, business management, or related field.
- At least 7 years of experience in the procurement and material management area. (Experience in the global or regional position will be required)
- Good knowledge and understanding in material management and procurement strategy.
- Experience in using quality management tools and principles.
- Ability to work individually and coordinate with other business units.
- Good English communication skills
The successful candidate will be provided a promising career opportunity and an attractive compensation package. To submit your application, in strict confidence, please send your full resume in Word format by click "Apply Now"
For a confidential discussion please call 082-555-6895 and ask to speak to K.Chaiwat.
Your application will be treated with strict confidential.
Amarin Tower, Room No. S5139, 5th Floor,
496-502, Ploenchit Road, Lumpini,
Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand
Tel: +66 (2) 106 8600 | Fax: +66 (0) 2654 0901