The "Regional Procurement Manager" will work closely with the regional corporate procurement and supply chain team to roll out global procurement policies for the region. This includes maximizing value from suppliers, optimizing service levels, and ensuring compliance and sustainability. The ideal candidate would need to be open to traveling across the region with strong background in indirect procurement.
- Develop a sourcing strategy plan for ASEAN region to align with business needs, build preferred supplier base and competitive rate cards, contracts and enable leverage of company scale and knowledge.
- Understand key cost drivers, industry trends and best practices to shape the sourcing strategy.
- Partner with function global Center of Excellence to deliver year on year cost improvements from the spend, improve operating cash flow and flexibility to business.
- Develop and maintain long term pricing mechanisms and 3rd party relationships to drive sustainable competitive advantage.
- Lead supplier performance and contract compliance - providing regular price, services and quality forecasts to relevant business leaders.
- Work closely with all stakeholders (incl. sector & region) and functions to ensure deep understanding of functional needs and ensure maximum business value is generated by GP.
- Lead the execution of required governance and process changes to ensure compliance to relevant policies.
- Bachelor's degree in related fields.
- Experienced indirect procurement with considerable commercial experience within the business environment.
- Experience in leading a team and coordinating with the regional procurement team.
- Background in indirect procurement including Business Services, Facility Services, HR, IT&Telecom, Professional Services, and others.
- Good command of spoken and written English.
For a confidential discussion please call 02-106-8640 and ask to speak to the K. Apisit - Supply Chain Team.
Your application will be treated with strict confidential.
en world Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Athenee Tower, 12th Floor, Unit 1201-1202
63 Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand
Tel: +66 (2) 106 8600 | Fax: +66 (0) 2654 0901