- Lead and drive customer score card compliance and improvement. Lead reviews of customer complaints, 8D root cause analysis and corrective action process. Manage quality communication and timely escalation of significant quality issues.
- Drive flawless launch of new programs and promote continuous improvement actions.
- Drive quality mindset and discipline through effective deployment of QMS procedures, robust FMEA/Control, daily process audit and poke yoke approach.
- Lead the regular customer score card review and coordination of necessary improvement action plan with the Plants and Regional Management Team.
- Analysis and Definition of Quality KPI for manufacturing plants.
- Drive advanced quality planning (APQP) with the Plant and Regional cross functional team through safe launch and early containment actions during SOP.
- Promote daily plant process audit to ensure process compliance to process procedures and work instructions, and ensure corrective and preventive actions has been fully implemented at the shop floor.
- Lead customer 8D reviews and drive corrective/ preventive actions.
- Manage the timely escalation of significant quality issues (e.g. vehicle safety impacting issues, issues with significant financial impact to Lear, etc.) to the senior management team for appropriate management review, guidance and/or support.
- Ensure the deployment and read-across of best practices and lessons learned actions with the relevant cross-functional teams through advanced quality planning (APQP) process for new program launches and during serial production phase.
- Oversee the customer quality meetings and quality related customer on-site audits and containment/ fire wall reviews.
- Lead and organize rework activities for both: Plant quality issues and engineering changes requested by customer.
- Perform warranty analysis projects and lead definition of warranty share ratios.
- 10 +years experience in automotive insdustry prefered in wiring harness commodity.
- Bachelor's Degree of Engineering or Business Administration (Or any related fields)
- Good Command of English both Speaking and Writing is a MUST
- Exposure to Manufacturing and or Quality management in manager position.
- Basic knowledge on Quality Tools, process improvement and its practical applications. Systems oriented.
- Hands-on implementation of Total Quality Management. Must be adept in Manufacturing system improvement, - Lean, Six Sigma, FMEA, Control plan, APQP, PPAP, QC 7 tools, SPC
- Experience working in multicultural environments..
The successful candidate will be provided a promising career opportunity and attractive compensation package. To submit your application, in strict confidence, please send your full resume in Word format by click "Apply Now"
For a confidential discussion please call 02-106-8650.
Your application will be treated with strict confidential.
en world Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Athenee Tower, 12th Floor, Unit 1201-1202
63 Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand
Tel: +66 (2) 106 8600 | Fax: +66 (0) 2654 0901