Our client is a world's leading healthcare company with focus on nutrition and health supplement. They are researching and developing on health product to improve quality of life. They are looking for a Regional Regulatory Affairs Manager to join their team in Thailand. You will be responsible for driving implementation of regulatory strategies for new product development and innovation and existing product registrations.
- Provide overall local regulatory leadership, vision, strategy and expertise
- Conduct regulatory planning strategy development and timely submissions & approvals of new pipeline products & new indications, and strong cross-functional partnership to ensure successful launches
- Combine knowledge of scientific, regulatory and business issues as well as influence with health authorities
- Monitor and communicate regulatory trends and policy to local & regional regulatory affairs management
- Bachelor degree or higher of science, pharmacy, engineering, or related technical field required
- Minimum 8 years' experience in regulatory, R&D and quality (SEA regulatory experience preferred)
- Strong knowledge in regulatory submissions, regulatory policy & procedures and analyse data and use a logical and analytical approach to problem solving
- Demonstrate advanced written communication skills in report writing and document review
- Fluent in English, verbal & written communication
Apply for this job
The successful candidate will be provided a promising career opportunity and an attractive compensation package. To submit your application, in strict confidence, please send your full resume in Word format by click "Apply Now"
Your application will be treated with strict confidential.
en world Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd
Athenee Tower, 12th Floor, Unit 1201-1202
63 Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand
Tel: +66 (2) 106 8600 | Fax: +66 (0) 2654 0901