Position: Regional Treasurer
- Responsible for managing Treasury Team in Thailand and overseas subsidiaries.
- Manage all aspect of new investment projects and search a new source of funding to support all projects.
- Responsible for monitor company liquidity, payment, FX hedging and funding activities.
- Manage and control cash management, collection, cash flow & daily cash outstanding of company and overseas subsidiaries.
- Develop the financial policies (i.e. payment, credit, treasury, etc.) for Thailand and overseas subsidiaries and ensure the mentioned policies are comply and align with the group.
- Be a team member of IPO Team in coordinating with financial advisor for document requirements and assist financial advisor to restructure the company, capital reduction and other related transactions.
- Build relationships with banks and other financial service providers.
- Foreign currency management
- Master's degree in Banking and Finance, Economics or related fields from reputable universities
- At least 10 years of working experience in treasury function, Investment, international funds flows, and FX hedging from MNC environments/public companies.
- Solid knowledge and understanding of all aspect of treasury, financial investment, FX hedging, derivatives, and funding activities
- Strong in analytical and critical thinking skills
- Direct experience to work in Regional role is an advantaged
- Fluent command of English in both written and spoken
The successful candidate will be provided a promising career opportunity and attractive compensation package.To submit your application, in strict confidence, please send your full resume in Word format by click "Apply"
For a confidential discussion please call 02-106-8624 and ask to speak to The Finance Team 1. Your application will be treated with strict confidential.
en world Recruitment (Thailand) Co Ltd,.
Athenee Tower, 12th Floor, Unit 1201-1202
63 Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand
Tel: +66 (2) 106 8600 | Fax: +66 (0) 2654 0901