- Solid experience in managing end to end renovation project, preferably with high rise and luxury building (Residence, Hotel, Office, and etc.)
- Manage the project in Design Management, Tendering, and Contract Documentation since pre-construction until handover.
- Be a Focal point to coordinate with related parties in project including Management team, contractor, consultant, designer, architecture, etc.
- Monitor and oversee the construction operation progress since set-out till warranty over
- Be a main person to control and report project cost
- Evaluates specifications for plan procedures, start and completion dates, and staffing requirements for each phase of the renovation project.
- Other duties may be assigned.
- Thai Nationality only.
- Bachelor or Master's degree in Civil Engineering or related fields.
- At least 5 years working experience in Project / Construction Management.
- Experienced in High-Rise Building, Office Building, Shopping Mall Projects are Preferable.
- Team player with good coordination skill.
- Computer literate of Microsoft, AutoCAD, and PROJECT.
- Very good English communication is required.
The successful candidate will be provided a promising career opportunity and attractive compensation package. To submit your application, in strict confidence, please send your full resume in Word format by click "Apply Now"
For a confidential discussion please call 02-106-8639 and ask to speak to the Industrial Team.
Your application will be treated with strict confidential.
en world Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Athenee Tower, 12th Floor, Unit 1201-1202
63 Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand
Tel: +66 (2) 106 8600 | Fax: +66 (0) 2654 0901