Retail Manager - (Beauty & Cosmetic)
Client Information: Retail/Cosmetics
Location: Bangkok, Thailand
- Responsible for the strategic commercial development of the business across all channel (Boutiques, Department Stores, Sephora, e-commerce)
- Incorporating all aspects of optimizing it, including Sales, Management, Operations, and Collaboration with the marketing merchandising and education teams
- Create and develop a clear business strategy to achieve daily/ monthly/ yearly goals and effectively cascade this to the field staff
- Deliver the retail and net sales targets, without compromising the brand image
- Effectively lead teams to ensure that all corporate initiatives are met and collaborate with the marketing team on in-store initiatives
- Consistently review the performance of team members and create action plans for remedial training/ development
- Ensure that a professional image is portrayed by the team through both appearances and behaviors
- Hire, integrate, develop and retain the right people
- Build a trained and educated team capable of providing the best customer experience
- Smooth over any minor conflicts that may arise at the store level
- Articulate latest sales figures and action plans on how to bridge gaps, if any
- Consistently collaborate with the team on how to improve the business
- Develop and maintain retailer relationships with key contacts as well as mall operations
- Facilitate regular stock counts and inventory alignment in the stores
- Ensure that the store is fully stocked, service tools and disposable supplies by performing regular audits
- Ensure that merchandise is displayed in accordance with the visual merchandising guidelines
- Follow up with the merchandising team to ensure that any issues are rectified in a timely manner
- Thai nationality only.
- Bachelor's Degree or higher in related fields
- At least 5 years' experience in retail management with background in Beauty Skincare/ FMCG/ Fashion Apparel, OR Retails is acceptable.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Fluent in English
- Knowledge in MS office, especially in MS Excel
The successful candidate will be provided a promising career opportunity and attractive compensation package. To submit your application, in strict confidence, please send your full resume in Word format by click "Apply Now".
For a confidential discussion please call 02-106-8615 and ask to speak to the Consumer Team.
Your application will be treated with strict confidential.
en world Thailand
Athenee Tower, 12th Floor, 63 Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330
Phone: +66-2-106-8600 | Fax: +66-2-654-0901
Follow us: LinkedIn | Facebook | Twitter