- Continued growth / expansion of sales volume of Retail Unit.
- Develop the Unit's sales strategy aligning with the company's policy/goal/budget.
- Develop the daily/weekly/monthly/quarterly/yearly sales action plan including channel development and budget for all the subordinates and PC.
- Management and Development of all the subordinates and the PC in Retail Unit to lead the whole unit to achieve sales budget.
- Develop the Unit's short-term and long-term sales strategy, action policy, and KPI, and let all the subordinates and the PC fully understand them, keep all motivations, analyzing the progress, and achieve the sales budget every month.
- Improve and uplift continuously the sales administration skill of all the subordinate and sales skill of PC.
- Improve continuously and maintain the working circumstances in the unit (activation of communication, high motivation of subordinates).
- Fair admission and recognition of the performance of each subordinate and PC.
- Continued evolution of organization.
- Result data analysis for more efficient operations and higher result of sales.
- Collection and updates of the market and competitor's situation and analysis.
- Collection and updates of the department stores, malls actions and analysis
- Thai nationality
- Minimum bachelor's degree in business study or related field.
- Minimum 10 years working direct experiences in retail business.
- Familiar with modern trade business, have good relationship with leading MT buyers and purchaser.
- Strong sales skills and experise in large sales team management (e.g. PC team).
- Knowledgeable in accessories and watch business are required.
- Good analytical, team management, good numerical sense, sale initiative.
- Good command of English.
The successful candidate will be provided a promising career opportunity and attractive compensation package. To submit your application, in strict confidence, please send your full resume in Word format by click "Apply Now"
Your application will be treated with strict confidential.
en world Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Amarin Tower, Room No. S5001, 5th Floor, 496-502,
Ploenchit Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330