Job Title: Risk Management Executive
- Develop and maintain risk management and internal control system for Group of company.
- Analyse and identify all critical aspects of the business performance, level of risks, systems and internal controls weaknesses and provide action plan/advice to Management.
- Assist in development of new processes, policies and procedures and ensure all implementation and investment projects are in compliance with regulations and internal policies
- Liaises with auditing agencies and other departments regarding audits, regulations and compliance matters.
- Thai nationality only
- Bachelor's or master's degree in Economic, Finance or related fields
- CPA License is highly required
- At least 3 years of experience in area of internal audit, internal control and risk management from MNC or professional consulting firm
- Good computer skills in MS-Office program and knowledge in SAP
- Fluent command of English in both spoken and written
The successful candidate will be provided a promising career opportunity and attractive compensation package.
To submit your application, in strict confidence, please send your full resume in Word format by click "Apply Now"
For a confidential discussion please call 02-106-8624, 02-106-8612 and ask to speak to The Finance Team1. Your application will be treated with strict confidential.
en world Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Athenee Tower, 12th Floor, Unit 1201-1202
63 Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand
Tel: +66 (2) 106 8600 | Fax: +66 (0) 2654 0901