Position Risk Management Manager
Business: Property Development
- Assist in developing, implementing and maintaining enterprise risk management strategies and plans
- Provide assistances to business units to ensure that the business unit's risk mitigated action plans align with corporate risk management strategies and guidelines
- Work with business units on compliance to ensure alignment with internal and external requirements.
- Providing challenge to the business units' risk-taking and risk assessments
- Provide consult on projects, new initiatives, business objectives, processes, risk events, controls, and/or monitoring
- Evaluating the risk profile and risk analysis for business units, culminating in Risk Reporting
- Influencing executives on key risks and actions needed
- As needed, developing ad-hoc analysis, deep dive investigations and driving specific risk initiatives
- Bachelor's degree or Master's degree in Business Administration, Economics or any related fields.
- At least 5 years of experience in Risk Management.
- Strong influence management and relationship skills.
- Leadership skills in bringing together processes that include different businesses, regions and support functions
- Self-motivated and self-initiate, independent, proactive, result-oriented
- Experience working on complex projects.
attractive compensation package.
To submit your application, in strict confidence, please send your full resume in
Word format by click "Apply Now"
For a confidential discussion please call 02-106-8626 and ask to speak to
The Finance Team2. Your application will be treated with strict confidential.
en world Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Athenee Tower, 12th Floor, Unit 1201-1202
63 Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand
Tel: +66 (2) 106 8600 | Fax: +66 (0) 2654 0901