- Implementing an overall ORSA / ERM process for the organization and reporting to Local Risk Management Committee, Board of Directors, Global, International Market Risk management and Audit Committee
- Deliver ERM & ORSA reports, policy, framework and Fraud Risk Management Policy
- Ensure functionally of Risk Management Committee (or equivalent) in its approach to risk and mitigation and the quality, completeness and timelines of deliverables from each.
- Develop the company's risk strategy, including delivering advices and opinions to Management in related to key risks facing the company and recommend on the action plans.
- Provide ERM/ORSA trainings to key risk owners/RMC
- Develop of Own Risk and Solvency Assessment (ORSA) Process and deliver ORSA report to OIC
- Bachelor's Degree or higher in Risk Management, Finance, Law or related fields
- 2+ years of experience in Risk Management, Compliance, Internal Control, Internal Audit in Insurance field.
- Good communication and presentation skill.
- Good command in English both of spoken and written
- Able to handle full reports and presentation both of English and Thai Version
- Good analytical skills, problem - solving and decision-making, result and details oriented and good in negotiation skills.
The successful candidate will be provided a promising career opportunity and attractive compensation package. To submit your application, in strict confidence, please send your full resume in Word format by click "Apply Now"
For a confidential discussion please call 02-106-8628 and ask to speak to The Finance Team4. Your application will be treated with strict confidential.
en world Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Athenee Tower, 12th Floor, Unit 1201-1202
63 Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand
Tel: +66 (2) 106 8600 | Fax: +66 (0) 2654 0901