Job Title: Risk Management Executive
Industry: Mixed Business
- Evaluate, facilitate, implement and report the "Effectiveness of Operational Risk Management (ORM)" to supervisor and management team, and enhance Enterprise Risk Management (ERM)" & the overall of Internal Control's Adequacy and Compliance
- Review and develop Key Risk Indicators (KRI's), Business Impact Assessment, Business Process's Risk Management and Business Continuity Plan (BCP) including identify the potential risks
- Design and develop the tools for quantitative and qualitative risk measurement and assessment
- Conduct "Process Improvement" by gathering insight information from related parties and analyze information to identify both root cause of any risks and end- to-end solution
- Assist supervisor in providing Risk and Control to input on the new process and procedures
- Support in providing education and training to all staff to build "Risk Awareness" and "Risk Culture" with the organization
- Bachelor's Degree or Master's Degree in Accounting, Finance, Engineering or Related fields
- Experienced 4 - 5 years in Risk Management, Internal Control, Business Process Improvement or related experience
- Good command in English
attractive compensation package.
To submit your application, in strict confidence, please send your full resume in
Word format by click "Apply Now"
For a confidential discussion please call 02-106-8612 / 02-106-8623 and ask to speak to
The Finance Team 5. Your application will be treated with strict confidential.
en world Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Athenee Tower, 12th Floor, Unit 1201-1202
63 Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand
Tel: +66 (2) 106 8600 | Fax: +66 (0) 2654 0901