Provide the vision and execution in robotics and automation engineering function as a part of business for future growth and profitability sustainable and able to lead the team staying at the forefront of small or high-end small household appliance industry.
- Establish and review plan of installations Robotic - manufacturing systems, flexible manufacturing systems and factory automation systems - in factories, Warehouse & Distribution and service centers.
- Champion in Lean, Six Sigma, and other improvement projects.
- Implement project as assigned, follow up process-improvement and maintain culture of teamwork across multiple departments.
- Prepare annual capital and expense budgets and manage monthly performance to budget.
- Occasionally assigned for automation project development in oversea. (Short and long stay)
- Develop technical and economic justifications for implementation of new equipment and processes.
- Master degree in Mechatronic engineering, Robotics Engineering, Electrical Control Engineering or a related field,
- Min. 10 years' experience in positions related to Robotics and Automation manufacturing operations.
- Extensive knowledge in implementing robotics/factory automation systems in a discrete manufacturing environment.
- Min. 5 years' experience in managerial level.
- Lean Manufacturing and/or Six Sigma application experience (certification preferred).