- Propose safety & quality policy and strategies to CEO for endorsement
- Propose annual safety & quality KPI and target to CEO and top management for effective implementation and continuous improvement.
- Develop safety & quality management system standards, procedures and guidelines as minimum requirement and guideline for future implementation.
- Identify and develop strategies plan for necessary resources, financial and technology to support company growth and to implement safety & quality strategies effectively.
- Conduct corporate oversight of legal and safety & quality compliance to relevant functions and contractors.
- Promote safety & quality awareness and consistently communicate relevant safety & quality issue.
- Conduct / provide safety & quality trainings in conformance with legal, safety & quality policy.
- Ensure that safety & quality risk are identify and manage to be as low as reasonably practicable in all operating assets/sites.
- Provide advice to all operating assets in implementing safety & quality annual efficiently and effectively.
- Review safety & quality performance report.
- Conduct corporate safety & quality audits to all relevant function to ensure legal and safety quality policy compliance. Consolidate, analyses and prepare annual safety & quality report.
- Over 10 years in managing safety & quality activities.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Good attention to detail.
- Able to spot potential safety hazards and design effective plans to reduce incidents and injuries with employees
The successful candidate will be provided a promising career opportunity and attractive compensation package. To submit your application, in strict confidence, please send your full resume in Word format.
For a confidential discussion please call 02-106-8627 and ask to speak to the Supply Chain Team. Your application will be treated with strict confidential.
en world Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Athenee Tower, 12th Floor, Unit 1201-1202
63 Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand
Tel: +66 (2) 106 8600 | Fax: +66 (0) 2654 0901