- Control, direct and motivate sales force operating through Bangkok to meet company business objectives for sales, gross margin, expenses, business growth and market share levels.
- Implement and manage sales strategy, i.e. sales training, sales territory management, customer service expectations together with relevant Key Performance Indicators and Critical Success Factors.
- Prepare sales and marketing strategy, budgets and forecasts in conjunction with relevant departments and establish corrective actions for variances in results.
- Establish programs for key account management and the development of key account plans.
- Build strong relationship with major OEM and Distribution customer.
- Lead the marketing function in product portfolio analysis, identifying, researching and evaluating new opportunities.
- Plan and implement launch activities and business development projects for new products and markets.
- Establish and maintain market and competitor information, e.g. pricing, product offering.
- Be responsible for accurate forecasts to ensure superior service to our customers
- Actively participate in strategic planning and growth projects with the senior management team
- Ensure that all sales department activities are in line with all relevant government regulatory and legislative requirements.
- Degree in Engineering.
- At least 10 years experience in electric motors, industrial motor, pumps, or compressors
- Strong relationships with major OEM and Distribution customers.
- Good presentation, communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills.
- High customer focus, Technical proficiency.
To submit your application, in strict confidence, please send your full resume in Word format by click "Apply Now"
For a confidential discussion please call 02-106-8646 and ask to speak to the Industrial4 Team.
Your application will be treated with strict confidential.
en world Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Athenee Tower, 12th Floor, Unit 1201-1202
63 Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand
Tel: +66 (2) 106 8600 | Fax: +66 (0) 2654 0901