Sales and Marketing Manager (Bangkok Base)
Client Information: Global Flexible Workplace Provider
Location: Bangkok, Thailand
- Report directly to Business Development Director.
- Driven sales environment in B2B businesses.
- Generate sales and closed deals, and bring clients for location tours.
- Coordinate with Operation Department to ensure service has been delivered professionally.
- Find potential new businesses in the location in order to expand markets.
- Maintain business relationships both existing and new clients.
- Provide excellent experience to customers at all times.
- Self-generation for new businesses leads coupled with accounts.
- Thai Nationality only, minimum Bachelor Degree in Business Administrative or Master Degree above.
- Fluent command in English.
- Experience in sales is required.
- Outgoing and good personality, service-minded, business acumen, confident, proactive
- Understand sales process, Good negotiation skill.
- Able to work in the fast track working environment
- Good attitude toward sales -oriented work and organization, Mature and good manner in dealing with management or executive level.
- Strong self-management skills, included multi-tasks, work-priority, and delivery excellent results.