We are looking for Enterprise Director to responsibly in developing key growth sales strategies, tactics and action plans. Successful execution of these strategies is required to achieve your financial targets. Enterprise Director duties will include hitting annual targets, building relationships and understanding customer trends.
- Develop business relationships, generate, and negotiate business for company to an agreed annual qualitative and quantitative target, increasing year by year.
- Focused on winning the most relevant key players in vertical markets such as Education, Hospitality, Telecom, Chain Store, Government etc.
- Drive team to develop and enable company channel partners. Maintain strong relationship with partners at all levels and recruit new resellers.
- Create a valid business planning, execute and adjust based on market changes.
- Coordinate all the actors in these leads: Partners, distributors, marketing, etc.
- Build a strong pipeline management; manage channel sales to develop the sales pipeline, ensuring all sales are kept up to date.
- Leadership to lead sales/presales to respond to tenders and requests for information in a timely manner.
- Possess drive, motivation, and acute attention to detail in ensuring all sales opportunities to company are captured and explored.
Qualifications & Skills:
- Male/Female, age 35 years old or above, Thai nationality.
- Bachelor's Degree in IT/ Management / Business or related field.
- At least 5 years of total experience in the channel management, sales management in IT industry.
- Proven leadership of partner recruitment and enablement in IT industry.
- Good understanding of networking applications.
- Able to meet tight deadlines, follow up on commitments, and take disciplinary action wherever appropriate.
- Good skill in Presentation, Communication, and interpersonal skills with strong sales aptitude.
- Strong sense of responsibility, initiative, and commitment.
- Business planning and project management skill.
- Good personality, Service-minded, Enthusiastic, Able to be hardworking.
- Good command both written and speaking in English.
- Self - motivated, team player and ability to work under pressure.
The successful candidate will be provided a promising career opportunity and attractive compensation package. To submit your application, in strict confidence, please send your full resume in Word format by click "Apply Now"
For a confidential discussion please call 02-106-8600 and ask to speak to the Technology Team.
Your application will be treated with strict confidential.
en world Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Athenee Tower, 12th Floor, Unit 1201-1202
63 Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand
Tel: +66 (2) 106 8600 | Fax: +66 (0) 2654 0901