- Lead and coordinate with engineering team on preliminary design activities pertaining to solar and/or storage projects, including project design & engineering, quality control, and code compliance for Commercial & Industrial, Utility, and other market segments
- Work with prospective customers to identify the best commercial and technical fit of solar systems.
- Work with the team to analyze and present the optimal solar system size for potential solar opportunities.
- Work with the team to evaluate new market segments and perform analysis of solar and storage potential.
- Research and understand regional energy markets and utilities, define and disseminate functional requirements with internal business and engineering colleagues
- Work with the customer and engineering team to finalize and negotiate solar contracts (project performance guarantees, etc)
- MS, Engineering in areas of Electrical (Power Systems, etc) Mechanical
- At less 9 years work experience in the energy industry
- Superior knowledge of MS Office tools (Excel, Work, & Powerpoint), CRM (Salesforce.com)
- Ability to keep track of quickly-changing market conditions regarding storage funding, product development, and competitive landscape.
- Ability to prioritize and execute many tasks in parallel
- Familiarity with financial analyses
To submit your application, in strict confidence, please send your full resume in Word format by click "Apply Now"
For a confidential discussion please call 02-106-8646 and ask to speak to the Industrial4 Team.
Your application will be treated with strict confidential.
en world Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Athenee Tower, 12th Floor, Unit 1201-1202
63 Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand
Tel: +66 (2) 106 8600 | Fax: +66 (0) 2654 0901