- Meet or exceed monthly and yearly sales targets and quotas assigned to territory of responsibility by management.
- Make sales and technical presentations of products to existing and potential customers in a bid to develop new business.
- Travel to customer sites to present proposals, resolve technical issues and close orders.
- Execute sales with OEM and end-user customer accounts as well as authorized distributors through cooperative selling and strategic planning.
- Negotiate tender and contract terms, review customer POs, manage timeliness and ship dates.
- Offer after-sales support services, logging and following up on customer complaints, solving customers' problems.
- Act as the focal point building successful relationship and key interface between customers, marketing and engineering to achieve assigned sales and corporate goals.
- Maintain a high degree of technical knowledge required to sell effectively in fluid control and fluid power industries.
- Prepare and submit weekly activity itineraries to the supervisor on a timely manner.
- Represent the Company in a professional and ethical manner.
- Bachelor's degree in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering
- Minimum five years sales experience and/or proven successful track record selling to the fluid motion control market, focusing on valves and pneumatic components.
- Excellent sales skills with the ability to sell direct and via indirect distribution channels.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills for working with customers and in-house personnel.
- Team player mentality and ability to work cross-functionally.
- Good command in English Both written and spoken.
For a confidential discussion please call 02-106-8643 and ask to speak to the Industrial 9 Team.
Your application will be treated with strict confidential.
en world Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Athenee Tower, 12th Floor, Unit 1201-1202
63 Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand
Tel: +66 (2) 106 8600 | Fax: +66 (0) 2654 0901