- Responsible to solar and/or storage projects, including project design & engineering, quality control, and code compliance for Commercial & Industrial, Utility, and other market segments
- Work with prospective customers to identify the best commercial and technical fit of solar systems.
- Work with the team to analyze and present the optimal solar system size for potential solar opportunities.
- Evaluating new market segments and perform analysis of solar and storage potential.
- Research and understand regional energy markets and utilities, define and disseminate functional requirements with internal business and engineering colleagues
- Work with the customer and engineering team to finalize and negotiate solar contracts (project performance guarantees, etc)
- Degree in engineering in areas of Electrical (Power Systems, etc) Mechanical
- 3+ years work experience in the energy or electrical industry
- Superior knowledge of MS Office tools (Excel, Work, & PowerPoint), CRM (Salesforce.com)
- Ability to keep track of quickly-changing market conditions regarding storage funding, product development, and competitive landscape.
To submit your application, in strict confidence, please send your full resume in Word format by click "Apply Now"
For a confidential discussion please call 02-106-8646 and ask to speak to the Industrial4 Team.
Your application will be treated with strict confidential.
en world Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Athenee Tower, 12th Floor, Unit 1201-1202
63 Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand
Tel: +66 (2) 106 8600 | Fax: +66 (0) 2654 0901