- Manage projects with customers to achieve sales target.
- Maintain and building relationships with key clients.
- Managing and retaining customer relationship as well as developing new accounts.
- Improve customer satisfaction by visiting and getting new information
- Update market/product trends to customers, to represent new product and lead customers' needed to initial ideas of a new project development.
- Analyze market trend and competitor direction in order to identify and seek
- Business opportunities and developing new accounts.
- Developing excellent relationships with all key account customers and suppliers to maximize business growth and customer's satisfaction.
- Minimum of 2 - 3 years of successful sales experience with a proven track record of producing results, preferably within the food ingredients or flavor industries.
- Strong in building and maintain relationship with the clients.
- Excellent in sales management and negotiation skills
- Good at presentation skill
The successful candidate will be provided a promising career opportunity and attractive compensation package. To submit your application, in strict confidence, please send your full resume in Word format by click "Apply Now"
For a confidential discussion please call 02-106-8662 and ask to speak to the Nattaya.
Your application will be treated with strict confidential.
en world Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Athenee Tower, 12th Floor, Unit 1201-1202
63 Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand
Tel: +66 (2) 106 8600 | Fax: +66 (0) 2654 0901