- Managing branch and handle all Dealer, Customers in Unit and Project segments all division in Thailand.
- Develop strategies and processes to support sales team achievement of sales revenue goals.
- Forecast business and sales pipeline for entire region.
- Create and remain stakeholder relationships to build trust and close deals.
- Support and assist branch sales contract terms and conditions to successfully close deals.
- Develop and operate country sales growth strategy.
- Review Sales performance, training product and direct support to our dealer or partnership to meet sales and exceed targets.
- Bachelor or Master in Civil Engineering.
- Minimum of 15 years' experience in Building material and upcountry branch sales management are preferable.
- Good knowledge of construction management.
- Fellow or Chartered Member of an industry related Professional Body.
- Demonstrated successful leadership and large project execution experience.
- Fluent in English.
- Able to travel upcountry.
The successful candidate will be provided a promising career opportunity and attractive compensation package. To submit your application, in strict confidence, please send your full resume in Word format by click "Apply Now"
For a confidential discussion please call 02-106-8639.
Your application will be treated with strict confidential.
en world Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Athenee Tower, 12th Floor, Unit 1201-1202
63 Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand
Tel: +66 (2) 106 8600 | Fax: +66 (0) 2654 0901