- Achieve commercial sales at target margin
- Identify selling market, opportunities include selling price, volume, market/business trend (short-term & long-term forecasts), Etc.
- Develop and acquire new accounts; while managing complex-existing accounts and drive base & innovation growth
- Utilize specific technical expertise to translate innovations and differentiated products to commercial success
- Communicate with manufacturing and technical personnel to successfully deliver new product application
- Negotiate contractual rights & obligations
- Manage credit terms 'account receivables'
- Degree in science or chemical engineering.
- Minimum 10 years of experience in technical sales and marketing with strong knowledge of rubber, polymer, latex
- Working experience in multinational company with matrix organization
- Proven ability in new business development, application development, project management
- Proven ability to influence, convince, negotiate internal and external stakeholders.
- Versatile, self-driven, results-oriented. Strong collaboration and communication skill, English fluency