- Partner with key customers to understand practice structure, business model, key influence customer needs and business opportunities.
- Present products and services of the company, including automated warehouse, material handling, and conveyer system.
- Establish new customers and maintain relationships with existing customers in selling assigned products into potential markets.
- Participate in project tender, quote the price and negotiate with the customers until gaining the business.
- Communicate between technical service engineer and software team to plan and start the project in terms of drawing, layout, machine & equipment.
- Handle after-sales services such as feedback, complaint and technical issues.
- Summary monthly report and project progress to the Japanese management.
- Bachelor's degree in business administration or related field.
- 5 years of experience in warehouse management or basic knowledge of warehouse operation system will be advantage.
- Excellent command in English.
- Can do attitude.
- Extensive experience in project management and strong in negotiation skill.
- Able to drive and travel in upcountry.
For a confidential discussion please call 02-106-8662 and ask to speak to the Nattaya.
Your application will be treated with strict confidential.
en world Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Athenee Tower, 12th Floor, Unit 1201-1202
63 Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand
Tel: +66 (2) 106 8600 | Fax: +66 (0) 2654 0901