- Implements sales and marketing strategies to support the sales team's goals and ensures business growth within the segmentation of clients as assigned.
- Sells the Company's ES products and services, identifies market needs and operates sales and marketing strategies to support the Company's strategic goals and ensures business growth in the Company's Electronic Security (ES; CCTV, Access Control, Intruder Alarm, etc.) products and services within the segmentation of clients as assigned.
- Achieves the business unit's sales volumes/ targets as assigned either quarterly or yearly.
- Develops business relations with all clients and seeks out new clients and sales opportunities, initiates action plan to approach and secure new businesses.
- Works closely with General Manager in order to plan, support, update and monitor sales functions for the team such as sales and marketing tactics, marketing information, market needs assessing, sales training, product positioning, pricing, advertising, performance monitoring and other assignments in the sales and marketing area.
- Manages sales effort and motivates sales team to achieve sales target within the agreed period of time.
- Coaches, develops and monitors sales and marketing staff with constant training and improvement plans.
- Provides all kinds of technical/ engineering supports towards clients and internal operations teams when needed.
- A degree in Business Administration/Electronics Engineering - Sales & Marketing is required/preferred.
- A minimum 5 year of ES/ EAS sales/marketing knowledge, skills, experience in general industry/companies/organizations.
- Good English communications and computer competencies.
- Business acumen, detailed, well-organized and independent ability.