- Execute and build sales strategies to achieve sales goals
- Lead and develop a high-performance team by driving sales performance
- Support and Coach selling skills and product knowledge of the individuals in the team
- Develop of new business strategies and build strong relationship with KOLs
- Provide expert specialty insight into local healthcare systems and their likely impact on customers
- Identify top business opportunities or gap through analysis of available reports
- Work collaborative and cross functionally across the affiliates.
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Pharmacy or related field
- Previous experience in sales manager and/or key account manager with minimum 2 years
- Solid knowledge in procurement process, E-biding and government policies
- Highly skilled at and people management, interpersonal, coaching, strategy creation, implementation
- Proven ability to perform under pressure and remain positive and motivated
- Fluent in English and Thai
attractive compensation package. To submit your application, in strict confidence, please send your full resume in Word format.
For a confidential discussion, please call 02-106-8618
en world Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Athenee Tower, 12th Floor, Unit 1201-1202
63 Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand
Tel: +66 (2) 106 8600 | Fax: +66 (0) 2654 0901