- Effectively position the company to provide a strategy for performance to its customers. The vision is to be the customer's most valuable resource and the delivery of products for taste and functionality.
- Manage primary relationships with customers' Purchasing, Research and Product Development organizations. Develop and manage relationships with top management of selective major customers. Interface with primary technical contacts in order to solicit new business and to participate actively on long-term projects.
- State clearly and specifically the mission of the company, determine what the issues are effecting the customer and develop strategies to effectively deal with these issues.
- Develop and execute programs that will be widely respected as well as accepted by the customer base that will result in the acquisition, development and retention of business to enhance company brand equity, recognition and value.
- Analyze, evaluate and compare company product lines with those in competitive organizations and recommend strategies, which will minimize the effect of the competition on sales while enhancing sales for the company
- Take responsibility for the analysis of the customer and/or business segment in order to spot trends, resolve problems and to correct any procedural errors being made. Carefully examine areas that will lead to expanded sales and profitability and determine courses of action to be taken to capture these areas.
- Minimum of 5-7 years of successful sales experience with a proven track record of producing results, preferably within the food ingredients or flavor industries.
- Ability to manage significant business opportunities to grow the company's position as the leader in its field.
- Strong in building and maintain relationship with the clients.
- Excellent in sales management and negotiation skills
For a confidential discussion please call 02-106-8662 and ask to speak to the Nattaya.
Your application will be treated with strict confidential.
en world Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Athenee Tower, 12th Floor, Unit 1201-1202
63 Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand
Tel: +66 (2) 106 8600 | Fax: +66 (0) 2654 0901