Sales Manager (Medical Device Business Unit)
- Be responsible for leading Medical Device Business Unit in Thailand; Strategic management, budget, and P&L.
- Lead and supervise the operation and sales team in the field of Quality Management System certification, conformity assessment and testing in the regulated areas for medical devices.
- Develop new services and capabilities to meet emerging trends or market demands through training and authorization.
- Develop gap analysis on technical capabilities required in current market.
- Be the Lead Auditor in Medical Device and Regulatory Audits.
- Provide technical support for existing and prospective clients relating to medical device certification including support on sales quotations.
- Bachelor's degree in engineering, science, or related to medical field.
- At least 4 years of relevant experience in the medical device, healthcare or other related industries or 1 year of experience for PhD or Master's degree qualified candidates
- Passed Lead Assessor Course (e.g. Medical CE; GDPMDS; and, ISO 13485) will be advantage.
- Good presentation ability with excellent communication skills.
- Be able to travel in Thailand and aboard.
The successful candidate will be provided a promising career opportunity and attractive compensation package. To submit your application, in strict confidence, please send your full resume in Word format by click "Apply Now"
For a confidential discussion please call 02-106-8644 and ask to speak to the Industrial3 Team.
Your application will be treated with strict confidential.
en world Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Athenee Tower, 12th Floor, Unit 1201-1202
63 Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand
Tel: +66 (2) 106 8600 | Fax: +66 (0) 2654 0901