· Develop new sales product portfolio for new customer base and analysis product life cycle for sustainable growth.
· Conduct sales strategies and activities for maintain of existing customers.
· Generate and review of sales forecast, marketing plan and manage how to increase sales volume to reach company target goals.
· Train/coach sales team on selling techniques, motivate and provide support to the team for any support required
· Perform product costing, communicating and coordinating with overseas suppliers to meet customer expectation.
· Conduct product trial with customer and transform results into sales.
· Develop sales strategies and competitor's strategies, evaluate market trend and gather competitive information identify trend that affect to business.
· Contact with HQ and keys supplier in oversea
· Handle of existing sales orders and control delivery to customer as customer expected.
· Handle of customers complain and make solution to serve customer satisfaction.
· Bachelor's degree in Science i.e, Rubber Technology, Polymer, Industrial Chemistry or related field
· At least 10 years sales experience in Chemical Raw Material, Rubber Business is highly preferred
· Good attitude, Interpersonal skill, commitment, and teamwork
· Result-oriented, hands-on, solution-provider, and believes in value-based selling
· Experience in leading a small team and working with distribution management is important
· Good command in spoken & written English
The successful candidate will be provided a promising career opportunity and attractive compensation package. To submit your application, in strict confidence, please send your full resume in Word format by click "Apply Now"
For a confidential discussion please call 02-106-8639.
Your application will be treated with strict confidential.
en world Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Athenee Tower, 12th Floor, Unit 1201-1202
63 Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand
Tel: +66 (2) 106 8600 | Fax: +66 (0) 2654 0901
|Location:||Bangkok Province, Thailand|
Sorry, this job is no longer available