The Sale Operation Executive will support all activities across inventory management and support functions as you will work closely with the Country Manager, 3PL, and the Regional Sale Operation Team.
You will act as a single point of contact between local and regional team regarding inventory matter. We are looking for someone who has good skills and experienced in inventory management processes. The person must be well versed in excel data and report. Knowledge in SAP will be an added advantage.
- To support Country Manager in Inventory Planning and Forecasting, Account PAR Level setting or adjustment, executing new launches, new accounts and close monitoring of execution and sale activities
- Support Sale Operation Manager to lead the PAR level regarding consignment sites
- Manage 3PL to ensure timely return of near expiration stock to 3PL, stock rotation, oversea
- Manage Inventory positing/ accuracy comparing to BIT SAP system
- To conduct on site stock count and inventory inspection
- To archive sales report generated by the 3PL with a summary
- Dealing with DKLL to supervise, follow up, chasing all issues, documentations, expense claims, pending POs, Consignment, sale contract, etc.
- Dealing with DKLL to follow up all pending POs, Hospital consignment and sales contract.
- At least A level diploma in any discipline (added advantage if discipline in logistics related)
- Minimum 2 years of relevant working experience in logistics environment
- Good skills in MS Office eg Microsoft Outlook, Excel, Words & PowerPoint.
- Ability to use SAP will be a plus.
- Ability to summaries excel data into an overview and drill in for more detailed analysis
- Strong ability to multi-task, work under pressure & deliver quality results with speed and minimum supervision
- Strong English communication skills
The successful candidate will be provided a promising career opportunity and an attractive compensation package. To submit your application, in strict confidence, please send your full resume in Word format by click "Apply Now"
For a confidential discussion please call 082-555-6895 and ask to speak to K.Chaiwat.
Your application will be treated with strict confidentiality.
en world Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Amarin Tower, Room No. S5001, 5th Floor,
496-502, Ploenchit Road, Lumpini,
Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand