- Analyze a Sales and Customer Care's incentives VS Performance's details in complex scheme by reviewing individual, portfolio, branch, channel etc.
- Planning, Forecast and prepare an incentive projection
- Monitor and review the actual incentive payout to ensure not against with plan/forecast/target and provide a recommendation and solution
- Redesign an incentive schemes to drive Sales and Customer Care's behavior and performance to reach the target and simulate the impact of the proposed options to management.
- Monitor the opportunities to simplify & standardize incentive schemes across the organization, and recommended practical, reasonable and sustainable measurement as target KPIs for incentive calculations.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance or Engineering
- At least 3 years of experience in relevant of Insurance, Financial Institution or FMCG
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Access
- Good command in English both of spoken and written
- Soft skills, and good communication and negotiation skills
- Attention into the details, logical thinking, self-starter and team player
The successful candidate will be provided a promising career opportunity
and attractive compensation package.
To submit your application, in strict confidence, please send your full resume in
Word format by click "Apply Now"
For a confidential discussion please call 02-106-8628 and ask to speak to
The Finance Team 4. Your application will be treated with strict confidential.
en world Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Athenee Tower, 12th Floor, Unit 1201-1202
63 Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand
Tel: +66 (2) 106 8600 | Fax: +66 (0) 2654 0901