- Manage sales campaigns, incentives and budget for company target achievement.
- Coordinate with business partners such as insurance company and finance company for sales campaign activities.
- Handle all administrative work and to ensure the smooth-running operation under the supervision.
- Conduct payment process to dealers and business partners with in timeline as committed.
- Ensure that all sales activities and sales data are recorded in the system accurately.
- Manage and organize on sales related document and reports
- Handle used car team to achieve target as company goal and direction
- Create used car strategy to support new car sales from trade in
- Establish standard for appraising used car as guideline for dealers
- Monitor resale value of used car
- Control budget to support dealer operation effectively
- Advise dealer principal and other managers on used car sales matters
- Male or Female with age 35 years old up.
- Master or Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Economics, Business Administration.
- Computer proficient in data analysis and strong in data analysis
- At least 5 years automobile-used car experience
- Good English skill both written and spoken
- Positive attitude at work and good team player is a must
- Able to work under pressure and handle complaint properly
The successful candidate will be provided a promising career opportunity and attractive compensation package. To submit your application, in strict confidence, please send your full resume in Word format by click "Apply Now"
For a confidential discussion please call 02-106-8662 and ask to speak to the Nattaya.
Your application will be treated with strict confidential.
en world Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Athenee Tower, 12th Floor, Unit 1201-1202
63 Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand
Tel: +66 (2) 106 8600 | Fax: +66 (0) 2654 0901