· Follow up sales activity such as having appointment, support documentation, schedule management
· Support group activity as administrator such as accounting support, HR, general affair, contract, etc.
· Provide daily administrative support as requested (ex. schedule activities such as meetings, travel arrangements including detailed itineraries and agendas and various projects)
· Organize and maintain files, correspondence, records and other documents.
· Assist with corporate HR administrative assignments
· Act as point of contact between executives and internal/external parties
· Good communication (write, verbal in Thai, English, Japanese (minimum JLPT N3 (optional)
· Computer literacy, experience of using Microsoft Office
· Support mind, punctual, proactive, customer service and people skill
· Basic of accounting, administration process, knowledge
· Experiences working as sales assistant, group administration support staff at minimum 2-3 years with expat staff in Thailand.
|Location:||Bangkok Province, Thailand|
|Salary||THB55000.00 - THB75000.00 per month|
Sorry, this job is no longer available