SAP Consultant (MM/PM)
Role & Responsibility:
- SAP liaison with SAP Global support team to follow up the issues, request, training and enhancement.
- Backup person to support CMMS which is a critical system to receive a broadcast order from customer
- Business process improvement and day-to-day support to user of both plant in SAP module MM/PM.
- Provide reports for business performance analysis and recommend appropriate business solution.
- Implement and manage internal project to achieve the target in terms of time schedule, quality as well as financial investment.
- Perform periodic review, fine tune and follow up on project implemented.
- Male or Female with Thai nationality only
- Bachelor's Degree or Master's Degree in related field
- Minimum 5 years experiences for full cycle of SAP implementation
- Must have in-depth knowledge of core SAP modules: MM / PM
- Excellent analytical and presentation skills
- Strong interpersonal skills, good teamwork player
- Good communication both English and Thai
- Experience for consulting firm is advantage.
The successful candidate will be provided a promising career opportunity and attractive compensation package. To submit your application, in strict confidence, please send your full resume in Word format by click "Apply Now"
For a confidential discussion please call 02-106-8600 and ask to speak to the Technology Team.Your application will be treated with strict confidential.
en world Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Athenee Tower, 12th Floor, Unit 1201-1202
63 Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand
Tel: +66 (2) 106 8600 | Fax: +66 (0) 2654 0901