- Designing and implementing SAP programs
- Working with second-tier support to assist the company design and implement SAP programs
- Ensuring the smooth operations and success of SAP programs,
- Coordinating with internal user to analyze system requirements, business operations and needs
- Translating business solutions into systems programs
- Writing functional specifications and preparing training materials
- Providing product support and training, to troubleshoot any problems with SAP programs and offer technical solutions
- Degree in Information Systems, Business, Management, Finance, Accounting or related fields
- A minimum of 5 years' experience in SAP Analyst or similar roles
- Proven record of SAP Implementation (FI-CO Module)
- Experience in Logistics module will be advantageous
- Knowledgeable in software testing procedures
- Expert in the business area corresponding to specific SAP modules, such as finance, sales or warehouse management
- Familiar with project management processes, such as scheduling and cost management
For a confidential discussion please call 02-106-8600 and ask to speak to the Technology Team.
Your application will be treated with strict confidential.
en world Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Athenee Tower, 12th Floor, Unit 1201-1202
63 Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand
Tel: +66 (2) 106 8600 | Fax: +66 (0) 2654 0901