- Lead KBU of Financial and accounting areas (SAP CO- Controlling and SAP FI -Financial Accounting) on the functional requirements definition, solution design, implementation and maintenance of SAP
- Work with TU Global Team to identify and assess long term business needs and strategies, identify opportunities, gaps and inter dependencies, and translate business needs into high level requirements as well as assist with business case development.
- Design solutions based on business requirements and company strategy that maximize new and existing systems. Incorporate industry best practices and emerging technology knowledge to ensure continuous improvement.
- Recommend optimal solutions for data collecting, storing and reporting with current and future applications and tools.
- Manage and prioritize demand for the most critical system functionality and data needs, as well as processes for addressing, prioritizing, and implementing selected solutions.
- Develop processes and frameworks to effectively coordinate with other business area stakeholders and cross-enterprise initiative leads to ensure consistency in the overall approach to implementing an integrated technology and process solution, assist in the resolution of conflicting objectives/priorities, and ensure alignment, collaboration, and communication across all relevant projects.
- Provide FICO SAP Training to users upon request
- Encourage SAP standard report usage
- Provide support to operational users on SAP FICO
- Identify, analyze and solve (if possible) SAP problem on the spot.
- Work closely with L2 support level to expedite ticket closing
- Adheres to all current rules, regulations, procedures, quality system that are used in the organization and all the rules, regulations, procedures, quality system that the organization will implement to use in the future
- Bachelor degree, preferably in Engineering, Computer Science, Business or Information systems related discipline is required. Master's Degree is preferred.
- 10 years up of functional and configuration experience in SAP FICO
- Cross functional experience in SAP SD,MM,PP
- Strong working knowledge of SAP ECC master data and transaction data
- Experience in Project Management and supplier management
- Very good command of all English skills
The successful candidate will be provided a promising career opportunity and attractive compensation package. To submit your application, in strict confidence, please send your full resume in Word format by click "Apply Now"
For a confidential discussion please call 02-106-8600 and ask to speak to the Technology Team.
Your application will be treated with strict confidential.
en world Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Athenee Tower, 12th Floor, Unit 1201-1202 63 Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand Tel: +66 (2) 106 8600 | Fax: +66 (0) 2654 0901